Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Announcing my new scrappy blog!!!!

You may have noticed that in my profile I have another blog. This one is going to be for uploading my Layouts only - along with descriptions/classes of how I made them and the credits/supply lists that go with them.

I decided to do this as A) I am not very good at listing the info when there is other stuff I want to record on here, and B) the craft stuff is getting lost amongst all the real life stuff, and C) I have noticed a huge return to cardmaking and a decline of scrap (purely scrap) blogs and want to redress the balance a bit.

I will however continue to put photos of the Layouts and other crafty stuff on here, you just will need to go to
Scrappy Layouts if you want to see how it was done, or for my stories behind the LO's.

No comments: