Monday, February 12, 2007

Bluuugh!

I've not blogged for a bit. Just didnt feel like it and to be honest life has been so bloody borring there wasnt really anything to blog about. I guess its February blues. I do so hate January and February. On top of which a job which I really really wanted and which on paper I was highly suited for never called me for interview so feeling really down about that too. So anyway I have branched out and applied for a few jobs which have nothing to do with teaching but will call into use my Science degree. Perhaps it would be nice to actually use it??

I did also start making a Valentine digi kit to give away but seem to have lost steam on it. I will try and zip up and upload the bits I did make though. Someone may find them useful.

Wedding plans are steam rollering along and on Saturday I got invited to Kelly's for a cuppa. We ended up going through lists and lists of songs choosing stuff for the reception. Agerdoo made it to the final cut but sadly Hi Ho Silver lining and The Conga were veeto'd.

I've played with this digi LO for ages, it feels to me that it needs more but I just cant figure out what.



Papers by Ashley Olson (Digidare colaberation kit)
Shabby Princess colourful corners
Shabby Princess Sweet Serenity alpha
Miss Mint Blue Lavender pin
Coleen Lynch SweetPea Kit pink ric rac
Miss mint Cinnemon Tea wordart
Divine digital doodles

1 comment:

scrapdolly said...

Love the page and I love what you did with the photo you found in the more recent post too
Sorry anout the job ... the right one WILL come along