Monday, November 26, 2007

And ....

So I got meself all dolled up and trundled off for my interview. 2 years ago this would have been a dream job and I would have killed for it. Today I really wasnt bothered if I get it or not. There does actually seem to be more reasons NOT to take it then Take it. Anyway I answered most of the questions, admitted on a few that there were huge gaps in my knowledge, and waffled my way through some others that I only half knew about and now have to wait until Thursday's post to see how I did.

In the meantime I am still getting a steady trickle of supply work from the agency so am not too fussed as that at least means I can have plenty of time off to play (or even do housework if the mood takes me!)

And ....

I made some more christmas cards - really cant get into scrapping this close to christmas with so much to do to prepare for that so......




This is NOT my own design, but one I scrap lifted from here only having no Kelly Panacci stuff (isn't it all lush?) I attempted to make my own. The tree is stamped with an Autumn leaves swirl stamp and then eembossed with lovely green sparkly powder, the Joy I printed out and hand cut then added glitter to it.

And ...



This is one of the magnolia images from the image swap I took part. The same autumn leaves swirl stamp, again embossed, some really old paper from one of the first 12x12 scrap book mags and...yes I admit, a peel-off Happy Christmas!

Ok just discovered the battery is flat in my camera so only two for now, will upload rest tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

great cards :)
Good luck with the job!