Sunday, March 04, 2007

Forced to scrap!


My beloved favourite scrapping forum is down for maintenace, and has been since early yesterday morning. This means I ma chasing round lots of other forums trying to catch up with all my mates - and I have never read so many blogs as I have this weekend. Of course it doesnt help that the weather is really horrible so I cant get out in the garden (which really needs some work) and hubby was out all afternoon and evening on his future son-in-law's stag do.

So I was forced off the computer and into the scrap room. Gosh what a hardship. LOL

I haven't finished the paper LO yet as I had some trouble with the paint on my chipboard letters so I cant upload that yet but I was inspired by this weeks make and take feature on 2Peas so I decided to try a digi version.

The photo is my youngest DD having her first fitting for the bridesmaid dress (her elder sister gets wed next Saturday) but she forgot to put her strapless bra on for it. Hope she gets it right on the day

All the bits (apart from the heart brushes) are from Whatekatiedid's freebies (found on her blog) but I desaturated them to remove the colour and then altered the colours using variations in Photoshop so that they would match the photo.

3 comments:

Debs said...

This layout is delish Yizz ... especially love the frame and the arrow!!!

Sue Jones said...

LOL ..I had to scrap too Yizz..At least i caught up a bit instead of chatting!!

Kate Hadfield said...

Oh wow, you used my stuff! :) Love how you recoloured it! Thank you (doing a happy dance now)