Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I'm still here.

I have not abandoned blog land, but I have been fairly busy the last couple of weeks. Some supply work is coming in, but most of it is quite a distance (for me) from home. I am now quite populare at both Deal and a school the other side of Ashford - so much so that the secretary there actually approached me to apply for the maternity leave vacancy. I have applied but wont be dissapointed if I dont get anywhere as the distance is wearing and its for KS2 which I know little about.

We have also been under the blanket of snow the rest of the country has suffered. I hate snow with a passion so I was not rushing around like a headless chicken trying to get photos like the rest of scrapbooking land, but snuggled in my craft room.

Laura's school closed early so she came over for a quick visit, but refused to go out in the cold and make snow-angels. She thinks about the same of snow as I do. I did manage to take a couple of photos the night before as it started to lay though.






I have also been busy crafting, as the Pad, in particular Debbie, is dedermined to get us all scrapping this year so have been running a series of open challenges to get our mojo going. This month we have to make at least 4 LO's (one a week) to be in with a chance of a small goodie give-away. Since one of my resolutions is to do more journalling, I thought a good way to get into that is to use information on my blog to jog my memory so I have started with 2007 photos, and made a paper version of this LO:
Original digi version

Latest paper version

I have also been very busy making wedding invites and evening invites for Laura and Wayne, but I will be blogging more about those once they have all been posted out.

No comments: