Thursday, April 05, 2007

Classes


I am so excited about the Design Collective classes. This week we were emailed our first 3 classes plus a bonus class and every single one is just so inspiring. I have actually been and done some paper scrapping - something I hadnt felt like doing for ages and ages!! Not only that I used quite a lot of my stash that has sat collecting dust for a few years as it has gone out of 'fashion'.

Its not quite ready yet but while the glue was drying I attempted to do Kirsty's class as a digi version.OK I couldnt use the technique because that involved eyelets but I have used it as a sketch (sort of) and I am really pleased with it.

The only thing is I am really stuck for a title so if anyone can come up with a better one I would be more than grateful for the suggestions.

No comments: