Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas cards




My Christmas card making has taken a bit of a backseat as I have been taking part in the free 'Stories in Hand' course being run by Jessica Sprague. More to come about that in a seperate post.

I do want to upload some of the cards I have already made though, even though I am finding it very difficult to get any decent photos of them and have resorted to scanning.

No idea what the paper is as it was a freebie in one of last years scrap mags. One of the new Hero Arts stamps for this year I made the scalloped circle by cutting out a plain circle with my coluzzle and then using my corner rounder to punch the scallops


One of the Magnolia images I had left from the image swap my Padder mates held last year. Matted onto red cardstock from the papermill and again onto white cardstock that has been embossed with the Winter words cuttlebug folder.



This one is (I think) an old Hero Arts stamp I bought in the sale box last year, coloured with watercolour pencils and faux stitching added. The background paper is last years Foofala christmas paper, and the whole lot has had a good inking with Ranger distressing ink, then topped off with a ribbon.


No comments: