Saturday, July 11, 2009

Finally! Some scrapping.

Today Kelly and I went to a class at
Pickleberry Papercrafts
in Faversham. Kate G who used to run the Bobbing crop we used to go to together has returned from Ireland and has set up a little shop and a crop/workshop/class place, so to get back our mojo, Kelly booked a class for us. Kate unfortunately had to go back to Ireland for a visit but she left us in the capable hands of Jane Dean, and we had a fab time. There is a well stocked shop, several crop rooms and tea was made for us to order!!



I loved this class, I have always wanted to be able to do a Carol Janson/3D effect LO properly and these beautiful Minds Eye papers really lend themselves to it. Ok I really need to improve on my cutting out technique but there was lots in this that I intend using again ..and again..and again.
Anyway while putting up the class I finished (at home because I am so slow at cutting out lol) I thought I would also finally get round to putting up the LO's I had still laying on the table. Please excuse photos taken in very poor lighting.

This one I started last week when I got my new SU! paper pack from my
mate
Jo Friend


And this one inspired by the same holiday is a Pencil line sketch made wih some very old paper found in my scraps.


Suzanne got me into making my own journalling spots so I went the whole hog and made loads. Arrow is cut on my cricut, as are letters for the title.



New SU! stamps inspired this one, lots of cutting and 3d layering.



And one I thought I had finished ages ago only to find that the yellow cs base had already had a chunk cut off the side, so I finally after staring at it for months, got round to backing it further on to a true 12x12 bit of red and adding the journalling.




3 comments:

Carmen said...

Oooh whereabouts in Faversham is the shop? I haven't been over in so long. Is it a regular class? Tell, me, tell me, tell me... please ;)

I love the puddy tat lo.

Kate said...

The piccie is gorgeous, puuuurrrrfect for the papers! Glad you enjoyed and so sorry i wasn't there :(

Unknown said...

So I deffo have to time my visit Yizz darling to take in a crop and visit to Pickleberry (got to love that name).