Friday, August 18, 2006

Tagged!

Good greif! Blogger for less than a day and already tagged by Suzanne!


1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

I loved the Cotswalds but couldnt cope with being so far from the sea so with a bit of artistic licence if I could move the sea a little inland thats where it would be, best of both worlds - Oh and my dream house when I was a kid was an exact replica of the on LOTR's built for Bilbo Baggins so Peter Jackson- that was my idea and you stole it!!!!!

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?

My PJ's ('cos it means I can take me bra off!)

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?

Brown eyes and floppy hair!

4. What's the last CD that you bought?

God its so long ago I cant remember, but the kids bought me Nelly's double Sweat/Suit christmas before last

5. Where's your favourite place to be?

Home - I get so homesick when not there

6. Where's your least favourite place to be?

I think Suzanne has pinched all my answers because like her, anywhere hot

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?

Depends on who is doing the massaging! My shoulders.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?

Big believer in mind over body!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Naturally? About 9ish now I am not working but I still wake up at 3 in the morning for the night feeds ...24 years on :lol:

10. What is your favourite Kitchen appliance?
What's a kitchen? Dh does all the cooking.

11. What makes you really angry?
Injustice, expecially when others get the blame and can't stick up for themselves.

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?

As well as being able to spell guitar I would love to be able to play the opening rift from Eric Clapton's Layla without it hurting my fingers. I bought a guitar with my first ever weeks wages blugh years ago. It fell to bits from lack of use.

13. Favourite colour?

To wear - red, to scrap with - green.

14. Sports car or SUV?

Sports car, I love my old beat up soft top and I always wanted a triumph spitfire.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?

I hope there is.

16. Favourite children's book?

Unfair, I teach infants so there are just too many.

17. What's your favourite season?

Autumn, cosy nights tucked indoors, walking in the rain or shuffling through leaves, street lights.

18. What is your least favourite household chore?

All of them because no matter how many times they get done they need doing again.

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?

Control of the weather.

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?

Nooooo way. I hate the sight of blood, especially mine.

21. Can you juggle?

I could when a kid, we used to play four ball and all sorts but couldn't do it now.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?

I'll have to think about that one for a bit.

24. What's in the boot of your car?

Rust

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?

Hamburger with lots and lots of fried onions - infact without the hamburger just the onions.

Ok I tag Lyzzydee
And for volunteering (tee hee) Jakey.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

hehehe Yizz, well it got you used to blogging! Loving your answers, especially 9, 18 and 24 :D

thanks for playing along.

PS you have to tag somebody else.

jakey said...

Crikey - me and my big trap!!! Ha ha!! Ok, I'll have a go!

jk x