Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

We had the kids round for a BBQ - which their father had to cook!

I was very tired as the white monster puppy had been up since half five and t Laura and Wayne had taken us to Zizzi's for dinner the previous evening, but not until 9.30 so we didnt get to bed much before 12.

And then I managed to throw the glass bowl of strawberries and raspberries (my first crop) all over the patio so only ice cream for desert.

I bought my dad chocolate - the fruit and nut kind. Turns out he cant eat the nut one with his one tooth but that will teach him not to say 'nothing' when asked what he would like for father's day.

Here's the card I made him - design from Its a Creative World site but I made my own paper in photoshop


2 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

Oh very nice Yizz!!!

Monica Gale said...

Loovely card ,and fab colours