Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tilt and Turn


Kelly (my eldest daughter) moaned at me yesterday because I had not linked her blog on mine. I admit I am pretty lax at putting blog links up, but over this week intend to rectify this. To make up I shall upload some of the shots I took of her and her new(ish) hubby as I tried to get to grips with this weeks module of the photo course. Tilt and Turn. MMmmm not sure I have the hang of it yet.



I want to make a mini brag book for Kelly's best mate of the wedding event, but am having the worlds most awful job matching those lovely bridesmaids dresses and flowers with a range of patterned paper. Having spent a few too many hours yesterday looking at both 'real' paper and digi kits in the hope of a perfect match I attempted to print out my own using my new copy of Photoshop CS3 but the printer is having its own hissy fit, demanding new ink in all 6 colours!

No comments: