Friday, December 26, 2008

Mistletoe and wine

We had a lovely family day at mum and dad's, opening all our pressies, playing games (especially Kelly's new band equipment for the x-box! and stuffing ourselves silly. Dinner was really scrummy and tons of it. I think the table favours with the alphabet letters in them that I had made went down ok - the kids spent some time making rude words with the letters which wasnt the real intent but kept them happy.

Here is what I was lucky enought to get:

From n(if I get it mixed up then I apologise but then I am def. doddery LOL)

Kelly
6 distress stickles
6 alcohol inks

Laura
Bag
Santuary smellies
some christmas cookie cutters
a funky pair of pink poker dot boot style slippers

Mum and Dad
A set of hair straighteners
Dawn French's book Hellow Fatty

Martin
Who's in the Bag game
PC game Barrow Hill
A cuttlebug embossing folder


More stuff to follow but have to go get some food ready for Laura and Wayne who are coming over this afternoon.

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

Sounds like a great haul!!