Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Another day, another .....

yawn.

I am so bored of being home!

Well I guess it wouldnt be so bad if I didn'f feel so guilty about not being at work. And not helped by another two letters turning me down for jobs I had applied for. I KNOW when I was younger it wasnt this hard to get a job, you just saw the vacancy advertised, rang up for an appointment (or the job centre sent you there) and all the stuff they needed to know they asked in the interview. When I was 18 no one had ever even heard of a CV let along got the correct type of resume professionally written.

Now its closing dates, aplication forms, letters of application, CV's (in the correct format for the job) initial visits, informal interviews, formal interviews, presentations, demonstrations and then .....

Anyway did a bit of digi scrapping while I was sitting here writing yet another letter of application.


Flowery background and frame are freebies from Scrap Girls designed by Angie Briggs
Ribbon, ric rak and stitched doodle from Miss Mint Frozen Slush
Lace frame by Miss Bonbon (but I altered colour)
And the torn corregated paper is by Pam (Simple little basic set)

No comments: