Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some LO's, rest of hols

The rest of this week have consisted of an unschedualed trip to Bluewater, dinner out with Kelly and Ollie to The Harvester, several games of Mario Karts, and rather sadly the death of my 'Uncle' Ray.

He was not my real Uncle, but one of my dad's friends from childhood. They had met when my dad spotted him at the end of the road kicking an football and dad asked if he could have a kickabout. Ray said yes and they had been mates eversince. We were bought up thinking of his wife and him as our Aunt and Uncle, their children as cousins. Ray was a lovely man, with a very dry but very funny sense of humour, and could tell a joke with a completely straight face. As kids we always remember him with his roll of insulating tape in his pocket which he jokingly used to mend everything in sight.

RIP Uncle Ray.

And I have finally remembered where I put my camera down last, and taken photos of the LO's I have been working on.

I have been very inspired by the work by Karola and the wonderful things she does with Webster's Pages. I dont have any but thought I would try something a little more delicate than my usual style. Alas I didnt pull it off at all (although I am pleased with my Tim Holz flowers which are covered with glitter) I need a bit of shopping for lots of lace and such like before having a better go at this I think.


SU! Bashful blue cs
Chatterbox rooms pp
unknown pp from old stash
Copic pens on stamp

This is a second go at sketch *61 on Creative Scrappers and is a scraplift of Nicole Greguric digital design

.
SU! Blush Blossom cs
SU! Rose red cs
MME Asparagus pp
SU! stamps Polka dot punches
SU! Baroque motifs stamps
Studio G date stamp
Prima flowers

No comments: