Sunday, December 31, 2006

Digi scrapping

The wonderful Katie (of Wedigidareya fame and lots of other digi scrapping sites) has joined the Padders, so a convo on digi scrapping - who does, who doesn't, who wants to, what do they want to learn etc) has ensued. It encouraged me to open Photoshop again and have a bit of a play this morning.

Yes I know the photo is out of focus. Try as I might I just couldnt get any decent photos of christmas this year, but to be honest putting the camera down and actually enjoying the moment was far more important to me this time round.

Forgive me if I get the credits wrong - I played with so many things this morning I may have forgotten my sources.


Template by Conny B of connyscrappings.blogspot.com
Holly element from Meryl Bartho Christmas red collection at Digitalscrapbookplace
Papers freebie from Creating Keepsakes site, Echos of Asia by Jessica Spraque
And the doodly bit was a free transparency (TLC MerryMine) which I turned into a brush.


2 comments:

Kate Hadfield said...

Yay! Keep that PhotoShop open - that's an order! hee hee What a lovely festive layout!

Anonymous said...

this is a superb layout yizz.... i love it