Wednesday, December 27, 2006

On the 25th day of christmas

I want to write a lot of thank you's but I dont have the time now so I am going to come back and do that properly, as well as write about our Christmas day.

For now I just want to record all the goodies this lucky girl got.

From my Secret Santa - A lovely mini album with a gate fold opening and a Lush bubble bath cake

From my Stocking swap - which I believe was from Lemon:

Chipz anchorz
A hand knitted rudolph finger puppet
Some chipboard flowers and paisley shapes
Double slide holder with two micro slides in it
Some scrub and moisturiser from The Sanctuary
A Santa Key decoration
A christmas stencil
chocolate coins
And some Maya Road Journey tins.

In my stocking (from Laura and Martin combined)
Four pair of christmas socks
Foam alpha set
Satin ribbon (reds)
Paper mania alpha stickers (two different sets)
Papermania accent stickers (birthdays)
Wire word (Thank you)
Exfoliating body scrub and bath powders
A chocolate reindeer

From Martin
Ankh PC game
Syberia PC game

From Kelly
The secret files pc game
Wintersmith (Terry Pratchett)

From Laura
Clean and Simple Scrapbooking
Book reading light

From Wayne
A large tin of choccie biscuits

From Pumpkin
Lovely furry slippers

From Mum and Dad
Keepsake PC game
Q/K die folk heart



No comments: